Introduction of Online Battery Store
RihalBattery.com (“website”) is an Internet based online battery store and content website owned and operated by Rihal Agencies, an organization established under the laws of India.
You can use the website after accepting conditions without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices restricted in these Terms, as may be posted on the website of RihalBattery.com on different time periods.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
These terms require the use of arbitration Section 10.2 on an individual basis to resolve disputes and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
Access to the Site
- Subject to these Terms, Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access the Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Certain Restrictions. The rights approved to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site; (b) you shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site must be retained on all copies thereof.
- Company reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approved that Company will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
- No Support or Maintenance. You agree that Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support in connection with the Site.
- Excluding any User Content that you may provide, you are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by Company or Company’s suppliers. Note that these Terms and access to the Site do not give you any rights, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressed in Section 2.1. Company and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms.
Links to Third Party Websites
The website of RihalBattery may contain links to other websites. The Linked Website are not under the control of RihalBattery and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked websites, including without limitation any link contained in a linked website, or any change or update to the Linked Website. We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the user from any Linked Website. We are providing these links to the users only as a convenience, and inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement by us or the Website of the Linked Sites or any connection with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information before undertaking any dependence on such information.
www.rihalbattery.com has attempted to ensure that all information provided on its website is correct, but RihalBattery neither warrant nor make illustration regarding the quality, exactness or wholeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the failure to use the Services;
- illegal access to or change of the user’s transmissions or data;
- any other matter relating to the services;
including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at our discretion.
Warranty and Product liability
RihalBattery.com shall not be held liable for any damaged goods or any injuries resulting from use of any products. We do not provide warranties on any battery (ies). Manufacturer of the battery (ies) is/are solely liable for any promises and warranty made on the battery. The information regarding batteries, we provide to our customer, is limited to the information collected from the public domain and third parties. All displayed batteries in our catalogue may not be available for sale due to unavailability of the battery or any other reasons. Actual color and dimension of the battery may differ from the screen image.
RihalBattery.com tries to be as accurate as possible. However, RihalBattery.com does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by RihalBattery.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Old Battery Rebate
For orders with old battery exchange, the old battery should be of the same ‘Ah’ rating as the one you are ordering. The old battery discount shown with the product listing will not be applicable in case the old battery is of lower ‘Ah’ rating than the battery you’ve ordered. For orders where old battery’s ‘Ah’ rating is lower, the discount will be lower than the discount shown with the product listing and vice-versa.
For simplification if the old battery returned is of lesser capacity, as compared to the new battery to be purchased, the likely differential amount to be paid extra by the customer is under mentioned-:-
For 05Ah, extra amount to be paid along with old battery is Rs. 200
For 10Ah, extra amount to be paid along with old battery is Rs. 300
For 15Ah, extra amount to be paid along with old battery is Rs. 400
For 20Ah, extra amount to be paid along with old battery is Rs. 600
For 35Ah, extra amount to be paid along with old battery is Rs. 800
For 50Ah, extra amount to be paid along with old battery is Rs. 1000
For 80Ah, extra amount to be paid along with old battery is Rs. 1300
Cancellation of order
RihalBattery.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where RihalBattery.com is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the RihalBattery.com policy or for any other reason. However, RihalBattery.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
If there are any questions regarding this terms & conditions, you may contact us using the information below.
Near Murli Wala Garden,
Agar Road (302031) Jaipur, Rajasthan